- Job Title
- Job ID
- Minneapolis, MN
- Other Location
Looking for an Inspector for a leading Minnesota manufacturer of products and services that include contract machining, aluminum die casting, and screw machining.
This is a 1st Shift position working at their main facility in Minneapolis MN. This is a contract to direct hire situation.
- Provides inspection for quality, appearance and performance of complicated equipment, instruments or products, or of diversified parts and assemblies using precision testing equipment.
- Inspecting parts variety of Aerospace parts and will be utilized on other products depending on production needs.
- Works from drawings and specifications.
- May be required to devise unusual measuring or gauging set-ups.
- May make periodic spot checks of variety of parts in progress for adherence to specifications.
- Dependability, flexibility to perform "other" duties as assigned, reliable attendance and the required core tasks listed are essential to the job.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of related Mechanical Inspection experience in a manufacturing environment
- Detailed understanding of inspection methods, mechanical inspection, and gauging tools
- Strong surface plate experience and blueprint reading with GD&T
- CMM experience
For immediate consideration and details call Mike at 763-561-1061, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org