Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Facilities Coordinator
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22312
- Other Location
- Tysons Corner, VA
Xenia Systems is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to support a 6-month assignment with our customer with facility locations in Alexandria, VA and Tysons Corner, VA. The incumbent will be expected to support both locations but Alexandria will be the primary work location.
Purpose of Facilities Specialist
The Facilities Coordinator will contribute to the success of the business by undertaking a range of facilities support responsibilities.
- Be continuously alert to Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) risks and hazards
- Report all hazards or incidents and escalate as required
- Ensure all HSE issues are logged in the facilities management logging system
- Act as the first point of contact for staff seeking facilities assistance
- Respond and action all emails and phone calls that are received through the facilities helpdesk in the agreed a time frames
- Administer all functions of the Facilities Helpdesk – including close supervision and delegation to members of the facilities team or external contractors
- Ensure that all facilities requests are logged into the facilities helpdesk logging system
- Advise the facilities management team of any issues encountered or complaints received in execution of duties
- Ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations of the facilities department
- Provide timely support to the Facilities Management team
- Assist the facilities team to regularly undertake walk through inspections of all facilities to maintain cleanliness, HSE, security and to identify any minor works required
- Maintain the security pass system
- Assist with adherence to security policies by undertaking random spot checks of ID passes
- Assist with employee exit process as and when required
- Completing the new joiner and leaver procedure
- Maintain Facilities departmental databases (e.g. Maximo, Service Now, Ariba, etc.)
- Assist the Facilities Manager with ad hoc projects
- Maintain the central office supplies to ensure that business needs are met in a timely manner.
- Monitor consumables usage patterns to ensure there is no wastage or misuse of the supplies.
- Monitor office equipment to ensure maximum availability of such equipment to staff
- Ensure all invoices are entered correctly into Ariba and the facilities monthly costing spreadsheet in a timely manner
- Maintain the key register and control the allocation and retrieval of keys as required.
- Assistance in preparation of periodical reporting, ensuring reports and work completed are to a high standard within agreed timeframes.
- The incumbent is subject to a satisfactory background history check in line with company requirements
- Be able to respond to emergency situations as required, on a 24x7 basis to meet business needs
- Hold a valid drivers license to drive to other company's sites and attend meetings with external stakeholders
- Superior customer service skills
- Confidence to communicate with all levels within the company
- Approachable and friendly disposition
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work within and contribute to a team environment
- Experience in working in a changing environment
- Desire for continuous improvement
- Experience in the day to day Facilities Management, Administration and HSE