Mid-level Executive Assistant
- Job Title
- Mid-level Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22203
- Other Location
- Offsite - Founder's Square or Remote office
The Contractor shall provide program support personnel on-site at the Client.
- These program support personnel shall perform both general office duties (e.g., answering telephones, typing, and filing) and advanced administrative support activities that require independent judgment and a thorough knowledge of policies and procedures (e.g., Pentagon level interface, setting up and completing travel for the Client staff.)
- Program support personnel shall be familiar with PC-based software packages including, but not limited to, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Calendar, Project, Internet Explorer, and Access), and Adobe Reader. It is preferred program support personnel be familiar with Defense Travel System (DTS).
The Contractor shall be responsible for tracking and coordinating all taskers/drills/exercises within the office to ensure no deadlines are missed.
The Contractor shall be responsible for arranging travel for Government personnel in the DTS, including preparing authorizations and vouchers (local and non-local). Invitational orders may also be required, as well as international travel.
The Contractor shall be responsible for managing office leadership calendars, organizing office-level meetings, coordinating website updates, facilitating transmission of clearances.
The Contractor shall facilitate external meetings, working groups, and technical and operational challenge interchange meetings. Duties include agenda production.
The Contractor shall be required to assist with classified communications such as arrangement and logistics involved with classified video conferences and teleconferences.
The Contractor shall be responsible to take on administrative tasking as required.
Experience Preferred: A minimum of fifteen (15) years of recent and relevant executive assistance or office management experience
- Candidates should be familiar with Microsoft office and excel software programs.
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and be independently motivated.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Clearance: All candidates shall have a SECRET security clearance
Travel: None required.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
TS/SCI, DTS, CATMS