Junior Financial/Budget Analyst
- Job Title
- Junior Financial/Budget Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22203
- Other Location
- Offsite - Founder's Square or Remote office
The Contractor shall provide a technical support team with the expertise to provide highly specialized technical, financial, administrative, and programmatic support and analysis of current and planned projects for the client.
It is preferred the Contractor be familiar with the Department of Defense financial systems.
- The Contractor shall provide personnel expertise in assisting with the preparation and tracking of financial and budgetary data to ensure the Client's PMs can effectively plan and administer their programs and meet both office and agency execution benchmarks.
- The Contractor shall gather information and assist in preparing contract specific financial execution documentation for Purchase Requests and Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR), and other appropriate justifications.
- The Contractor shall be familiar with and provide personnel expertise in preparing, updating, and tracking program plans consistent with PMs guidance and Client procedures. This effort involves effective information exchange between the PMs, agents, performing contractors, and transition partners.
- The Contractor shall review all program documentation for completeness and consistency with portfolio goals and broader Client objectives.
Experience Preferred: Proficient in financial management. Ability to pull together financial charts, trends, understand programmatics from a financial viewpoint.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required.
Degree requirement waived in lieu of significant recent and relevant work experience:
Junior/Mid-Level: minimum of five (5) years’ active duty military or minimum of five (5) years’ experience.
Clearance: All candidates shall have a SECRET security clearance to start and it must be attained/maintained for the duration of the contract.
Travel: None required
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on a contract award.