Senior Program Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Program Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22203
- Other Location
- Offsite - Founder's Square or Remote office
The Contractor shall provide a technical support team with the expertise to provide highly specialized technical, financial, administrative, and programmatic support and analysis of current and planned projects for the client.
The Contractor shall work with the PMs in developing strategic and technical plans to promote the Client's mission within the guidelines and time frame requested by the PM. Includes identifying approaches to uniquely blend technology and concepts of operations to produce a full spectrum of innovative capabilities involving multi-domain solutions (including cross-DoD/Intelligence Community (IC) capabilities and whole of Government partnerships) to find existing capabilities that can be leveraged to satisfy warfighter needs. Includes evaluating and providing recommendations for proposed kinetic and non-kinetic analysis and projects.
- The Contractor shall identify, develop, enable, and integrate technical or planning solutions for compartmented and extremely sensitive operational requirements that involve cross-agency planning.
- The Contractor shall provide research expertise and program support of Government activities with regard to procurements, schedules (technical and administrative), technical risk, user impact, and technology/system transfer efforts.
- The Contractor shall provide in-depth expertise in the assessment of proposals for research and development efforts (R&D), prototypes, demonstrations, and field trials in order to determine the technical merit of proposed objectives and methodologies.
- The Contractor shall verify modeling, simulation and analysis of threats for new proposed concepts including lethality, survivability, performance and other analyses to support decision making by senior leadership.
- The Contractor shall combine innovative technical and operational ideas with concepts of operation and information management to develop recommendations for the Client's leadership.
The Contractor shall analyze innovative concepts utilizing Government furnished models and conduct red-teaming of proposed concepts within directed timelines to meet the Client's leadership programmatic decision milestones.
- A minimum of twenty (20) years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical support experience for senior level candidates
- Proficient in program management and systems engineering
- An in-depth knowledge of one or more of the following: Army long range fires, Data science, AI, deep learning systems, Autonomous Systems, Long range weapon kill chains, Comm, Networking, inter-networking in communication denied networks, Maritime Operations and Shipboard Environments.
- MS Office Suite and other applicable programs
- Candidate should have excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and be independently motivated.
- OPSEC Training, highly preferred
- OSD Counterintelligence Awareness & Reporting, highly preferred
- OSD/WHS Privacy Act Training, highly preferred
- Cyber Awareness Training, highly preferred
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, computer science, physics, or other science and technology related subjects is required.
An ACTIVE security clearance at the TS/SCI level is REQUIRED to start in this position and must be attained/maintained for the duration of the contract.
COR hours are 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, except National Holidays or when the facility is closed
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
This position is contingent on a contract award.