Senior Java Developer - TS/SCI with Poly Required
- Job Title
- Senior Java Developer - TS/SCI with Poly Required
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD 20755
- Other Location
Senior Java Developer
Fort Meade, MD
TS/SCI with Poly Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Senior Java Developer to support a contract with their IC customer in Ft. Meade, Maryland. He or she will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems for the Agency.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Work individually or as part of a team.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Resolve software problem reports.
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Full Scope Polygraph required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. (*Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.)
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Ability to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy, and support/maintain scalable web pages and web services utilizing Java.
- Responsive Web Design (Media Queries, Flexible Grids etc.), Linux Shell Scripting, database design, ldap queries, and query optimization is crucial.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic, small team environment.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Experience with Node.js, Angular, MongoDB, and MySql are desirable.
- Experience with AWS cloud based deployments is a plus.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or learn about our other exciting opportunities on the Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @fortmeade @polyjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs #javadeveloper #webdeveloper #softwaredeveloper