Senior Analytics Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Analytics Analyst
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Sr. Analytics Analyst
This person will be will be responsible for end to end analytics and business intelligence for the Bank Deposits business. This includes a wide variety of tasks from exploring new data, creating value add logic, defining key segmentation and metrics, determining the level of analysis required, and communicating results.
- Participate in understanding the goals and objectives of Bank's Retail Deposits business and perform analysis to support new projects and initiatives.
- Work with multiple business partners to evaluate deposit performance and profitability, define appropriate metrics, research changes in trends, and perform a variety of ad hoc analysis on hot topics.
- Build and automate business intelligence reports/tools to quickly identify changes in trends/key metrics, elevate issues, and identify areas for improvement.
- Explore new strategies and ideas and research emerging practices and technologies.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time with changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- 6+ years of experience in analytics focused on turning questions into insight.
- Interest in Big Data concepts/Hadoop and comfort with querying large relational databases with SQL (ex. Impala/Hive SQL and Python/R).
- Experience building out Data Quality processes and/or Business Intelligence tools and alerts for monitoring both data quality and changes in business trends desired.
- Ability to develop useful analytical tools and effectively communicate insights clearly to individuals from diverse backgrounds