Sr. Cyber Intel Analyst - Incident Response
Fort Belvoir, VA
Active Top Secret Required; TS/SCI Clearance Preferred
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an Incident Response Sr. Cyber Intel Analyst to support a DoD customer at Ft. Belvoir, VA. The ideal candidate will be a member of the agency's Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) Team. The candidate will be on the cyber security "front-lines" as the first-level response in all cases of Negligent Discharge of Classified Information and PII Breach. The Candidate would coordinate with customer to ascertain and identify classified data spillages and coordinates all aspects of sanitation and reporting. The ideal candidate will lead data spill responses. Identifies, contains, investigates, and reports data spills through SharePoint documentation and written reports.
- Responds to Electronic Spillage incidents where classified, Personal Identifiable Information (PII), Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), or Networks of Interest (NOI) information is introduced on an IT system or network that it is not authorized to hold or process such data.
- Responds to Unauthorized disclosure: any incident where information, data, or files have been made available to a person or persons who do not have authorized access to include up-reporting to US Cert. - Utilizes knowledge of IT systems and security procedures to contain and sanitize classified spillage that occurs on personal computers, e -mails, SharePoint sites, servers and removable media.
- Coordinates the containment and sanitization with appropriate sections.
- Provides an assessment/mitigation strategy addressing the data spill in the approved response plan.
- 40 hours per week -- Monday-Friday (with the ability to provide 24/7 support)
- 5 years of professional experience and BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- Active Top Secret Clearance Required
- Active Security+ Certification
- Active Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) required.
- Exhibit strong organizational and interpersonal skills. This ability to multitask is a must.
- Familiar with DoD directives and policies in regards to the cleaning and reporting of Negligent Discharge of Classified Information and PII Breach ie DOD-M-5200.01 and DOD-4400.11.
- Demonstrated ability to incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, vulnerability information dissemination.
- Ability to coordinate Network Defense Operations and monitor and report incident status, threat possibilities and trending.
- Knowledge of Army computer network defense with a strong understanding of the lifecycle of network threats, typical attack vectors, and network and system vulnerability exploitation
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Clearance preferred
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #cyberanalyst #cyberintel #intrusiondetection #arcsight #splunk @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs #CND #computernetworkdefense #CEH