RPG Programmer Analyst (30+ on-site work locations available) - Contract
- Job Title
- RPG Programmer Analyst (30+ on-site work locations available) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: RPG Programmer Analyst (30+ on-site work locations available)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Under moderate supervision, provides programming support for existing software enhancements. Support may be for customer or internal organizations.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in programming
- RPG Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- RPG Free, CLP, SQL, DB400, RDi, and iSeries
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.