Cyber Project Manager*
- Job Title
- Cyber Project Manager*
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: CYBER Project Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Director/Program Management
LOCATION: Fort Belvoir, VA and Fort Meade, MD
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS FOR A PROPOSAL
The Cyber Project Manager (PM) will have proven expertise and experience leading and managing teams in support of complex Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) and Knowledge Management (KM) programs. The ideal candidate will have direct experience supporting agencies such as the U.S. Army Cyber Command. The Project Manager will be able to think strategically and fill the role of technical advisor for technology and address program operation issues, concerns and matters. The PM will be responsible for managing Contractor employees and their work and shall have experience in personnel management and management of projects. The PM shall perform all managerial duties necessary for the successful performance of the contract. The PM will provide leadership, direction and management oversight of contract deliverables, financial and business functions to include:
•Being the primary point of contact (POC) for the Program Stakeholders.
•Manage program deliverables, schedules, communications, and reports for briefings/meetings.
•Manage programmatic risk assessments and quality and will implement corrective actions as needed.
•Ensure timely delivery of products and/or services.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
The Cyber Project Manager must meet the following minimum requirements:
- TOP SECRET Sensitive Compartment Information (TS/SCI) security clearance is required.
- BA or MA Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline required.
- Relevant and direct 10 years of experience in management and supervision of contractor personnel on federal DoD IT support, Information Management, and Knowledge Management contracts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and manage high pressure timelines and demands;
- Have a professional demeanor and proven sound judgment;
- Experience in personnel management and management of projects.
- PMP – Program Management Professional certification is preferred.
- ITIL is preferred
- Professional certifications in the IT, Cloud Telecom, Cyber, etc. is preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: