Sr Account Manager- Houston, TX
- Job Title
- Sr Account Manager- Houston, TX
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Houston, TX 77042
- Other Location
Commercial Account Manager- Telecommunications – Houston, TX
Will sell enhanced telecommunications solutions and services to commercial businesses within a defined service area. Company in Houston is looking for motivated sales candidates that have a minimum of 3 years successful B2B sales or equivalent experience working in the telecommunications industry. GREAT COMMISSION STRUCTURE! Uncapped Commission structure with total commissions paid in advance. Company car, fuel card, plus much more!
Major areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
• Discover client business needs, qualify opportunities, and propose appropriate telecommunications solutions.
• Manage accounts to maintain current service revenue streams and generate new revenues from the sale of our products and services
• Responsible for all aspects of client relationships and sales cycle including: sales to new and existing clients, price negotiation, pipeline management, training, and marketing support.
• Must be able to prospect, qualify, and close multiple opportunities in parallel, while maintaining ongoing business partner relationships.
• Highly motivated to make money and earn commissions – Seeking a Hunter!
• Proactive character to develop business opportunities and meet sales quotas each month.
• Promote the overall success of the company through constantly improving sales, sales techniques and relationships.
• Develop successful sales techniques and share with the team
• Participate in a positive employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality
Education and Experience
• Four year degree in marketing, business or related field, or equivalent experience within the telecommunications industry.
• Years of experience: minimum 3 preferred.
• Strong network and consulting sales experience preferred.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
• Generate leads through cold calling, telemarketing, and referrals.
• Demonstrate a competitive self-directed, persistent, and focused effort to overcome setbacks and close the deal.
• Provide excellent service to ensure client satisfaction and developing long-term loyal customer base
• Participate in Business Networking Groups within assigned Territory.
• Become knowledgeable regarding assigned Territory
• Communicate with customers regarding the technology solutions, and become a trusted adviser on solutions
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
• Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
• Submit orders and paperwork, as required.
• Submit activity reports, as required
• Provide custom quotes as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Candidate must be able to develop a thorough understanding of our telecommunications products. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes initiative and is able to maintain professionalism and flexibility in a fast pace environment. Proficiency with MS Office required.
• Team Player
• Good work ethic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to influence others
• Good negotiation skills
• Able to provide strong and effective client support
• Excellent presentation skills
• Medical, Dental, Life, Short Term Disability, Vision, Well Being Services, and 401k with 100% company match!
• PTO and Company Holidays!
Base up to $65k +
Send resumes to email@example.com.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills