Hardinsburg Home Health/ Physical Therapist Assistant, Part Time, Days
- Job Title
- Hardinsburg Home Health/ Physical Therapist Assistant, Part Time, Days
- Job ID
- Hardinsburg Home Health, KY
- Other Location
Job Summary: The physical therapist assistant utilizes critical thinking skills related to the home care of the patient and implements the physician ordered plan of care. The physical therapist assistant provides skilled physical therapy procedures and assessments and instructs patients and their families in the plan of care under the supervision of the physical therapist.
Minimum Education, Training, and Experience Required
1. One year of experience as a physical therapist assistant in a healthcare setting is preferred.
2. Current Kentucky license as a physical therapist assistant. Additional state licensure may be required depending on the counties served.
4. Current Kentucky driver’s license
5. Current Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification
Shift: Part Time, Days 20 hours per week
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.