Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Job Title
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77027
- Other Location
Don’t get lost in the crowd!
You've worked hard to get where you are today.
You want your next step to be the right one.
Take charge of your career at Electronic Custom Distributors, Inc.
Electronic Custom Distributors, Inc. is always seeking talented professionals to succeed and grow with us in Houston, TX (Galleria area). We value innovative people who are looking for a challenge and are able to adapt to rapid and continuous change. As a valued employee, you must be flexible and able to meet any challenge that comes your way.
As a 57-year young Audio/Video/Automation/Security/Wire and Telecommunication product distribution company, we serve the entire U.S. with over 200 vendors and 6,000 stocked items to serve the custom installation industry. We are currently hiring an AR Clerk to join our team in Houston, TX (Galleria area).
Accounts Receivable (AR) Clerk
In this detail-oriented role, we will rely on your integrity and dedication to perform the following duties:
- Release orders and make collection calls
- Enter cash receipts daily
- Research and process invoice payments, charge backs and bad checks
- Answer Accounts Receivable phone inquiries and promptly follow up
- Call and/or email correspondence to customers in order to update customer accounts
- Check references for pending customer applications along with the setup and approval of new accounts
- Assist with related special projects
- Extremely detail oriented and easily adaptable
- High School diploma, some college Accounting classes a plus
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office, and Eclipse software knowledge a plus
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.