Informatica ETL Developer
- Job Title
- Informatica ETL Developer
- Job ID
- DC, DC
- Other Location
Talent Orchard has been retained by a client to help them identify candidates for an Associate to join its IT Advisory service line in Washington, DC
Our client helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. They have a professional staff that applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of the team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Lead the administration and development on a small Informatica PowerCenter implementation.
- Installing, configuring and administering Informatica PowerCenter v10+ environments.
- Create and maintain Tasks, Worklets, Workflow, Sessions, Mappings, Mapplets, Transformations.
- Trouble-shoot and solve configuration issues.
- Design and implement full solutions according to Business Requirements.
- Generate project metrics and contribute content to regular project status reporting.
- Perform requirements gathering, analysis, and tracking using agile lifecycle management tool.
- Support testing activities for various toolsets in multiple environments.
- Support end user trouble-shooting and training.
- Attend client meetings
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Informatica PowerCenter v10 suite.
- Possess a solid understanding of each Power Center component: Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor.
- Ability to create and maintain Tasks, Worklets, Workflow, Sessions, Mappings, Mapplets, Transformations.
- Ability to trouble-shoot and solve configuration issues.
- Experience in data modeling for a data warehouse.
- Must possess strong SQL skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.