- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Job ID
- DC, DC
- Other Location
Our client helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. They have a professional staff that applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of the team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Develop and modify applications using MS SharePoint 2013
- Create and modify lists, document libraries, workflows, web parts, plugins, layout, and scripts using SharePoint and SharePoint Designer
- Perform analysis and make recommendations regarding the use of MS Access, SQL, Excel, SharePoint, Oracle Database, and Business Objects for ETL, data warehousing, reporting, and dashboarding.
- Analyze performance data and make recommendations.
- Assist with developing SOPs and training plan for government operations and maintenance of database and reports.
- Create/Standup Database in Oracle-Apex environment
- Create Tables and Universes as necessary
- Create queries and calculated fields
- Create standard and ad-hoc reports/queries in Oracle-Apex environment and provide to users
- Combine/pull data to query from multiple data sources including but not limited to: SharePoint, CGI Momentum financial systems, and Business Objects
- Operate and improve a data warehouse and reports using SharePoint 2007 and 2013, MS Access, Business Objects, Project Server, CGI Momentum, and Excel to aggregate, stage, standardize, and report data from multiple sources.
- Develop user stories and performance management governance documentation to support O&M of above tool and future implementation of Business Objects.
Skills and Certifications:
- Expert level in SharePoint development
- Knowledge of infrastructure, architecture and configuration/administration services related to SharePoint
- Knowledge of User Experience Design principles
- Experience developing SharePoint scripts and modifying layouts using various program language
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.