Compliance Review Consultant
- Job Title
- Compliance Review Consultant
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA
- Other Location
Our client helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. They have a professional staff that applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of the team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Performing compliance reviews in accordance with Client’s MBS procedures.
- Completing testing procedures and documenting findings.
- Developing draft/final reports.
- Coordinate with advanced and follow-up teams for compliance review advanced preparation and follow-up tasks.
- Leverage technology solution for performing compliance reviews.
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- Experience with MBS & Structured Finance products.
- Basic Knowledge of federal loan programs.
- MS Excel skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with Ginnie Mae preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.