Program Analyst - Earned Value Management (EVM) Lead
- Job Title
- Program Analyst - Earned Value Management (EVM) Lead
- Job ID
- DC, DC
- Other Location
Talent Orchard has been retained by a client to help them identify candidates for a Sr.Associate to join its IT Advisory service line in Washington, DC
Our client helps executives and managers at all levels of government maximize their performance and efficiency in the face of ever tightening budgets and increased demand for services. They have a professional staff that applies traditional, cutting-edge approaches and methods to a variety of analyses. As part of the team, the Associate will utilize various methodologies and models to execute client projects.
- Provide expertise in Earned Value Management (EVM) related tasks for large, complex federal agency programs.
- Ensure that Control Account Managers and/or technical managers are well versed in the tools/processes and actively engaged in usage.
- Coach project team members (incl. government and contractor staff) on EVM as needed.
- Generate and distribute EVM report(s) to project leadership and functional management on a predetermined frequency.
- Develop monthly reports that include: EV data quality (incl. month-to-month ETC, month-to-month schedule slippage, critical path, EAC realism) EV performance (SPI, CPI, identify high drivers) variance avoidance and mitigation plans.
- Analyze reports, communicate key findings, and provide direction on how to address key findings.
- Facilitate monthly or quarterly data quality and performance reviews with functional management.
- Ad hoc request support (e.g., assistance with program documentation development, coordination of meeting logistics, responding to external information requests for the program office, research activities),
- Meet or exceed targeted billing hours (utilization).
- Assist with business development activities, such as proposals, capture, account teams, whitepapers, conferences, and/or other thought leadership materials.
- 5-10 years of performing EVM support.
- Experience with earned value management and earned value practices.
- Perform analysis, reporting, and change management activities with Earned Value Management System.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Ability to facilitate meetings, document minutes and action items, and clearly communicate them with the program office.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
- Ability to obtain and maintain certain job-related certifications if no job-related advanced degrees.
- U.S. citizenship may be required. Ability to work in the United States indefinitely required.
- Travel may be required
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.