Electrical Automation Designer
- Job Title
- Electrical Automation Designer
- Job ID
- Schaumburg, IL
- Other Location
Process Controls Engineering Company has a full time opportunity available for an Electrical Automation Designer/CAD based out of the Northwest Chicago Area.
Successful candidate will assist the Project Team by providing electrical design support and field support during implementation and startup. This is a great opportunity with a leader in the Automation Industry to work with some of the brightest engineers on diverse projects involving broad instrument and automation solutions.
* Automation System design including power distribution, equipment specification and instrumentation
* Control system design and documentation for system power, communications, I/O systems, control panel layouts and loop sheets
* Understanding and ability to enhance basic software tools for design and drafting
* Developing and maintaining department drawing and design standards
* A.A.S. Degree Electrical Construction or Electrical (or equivalent field experience)
* 5 years experience doing electrical designer work with Automation Systems
* AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical background
* Strong electrical controls background - PLC, DCS
* Database software (Microsoft Access preferred), VBA and Microsoft Office
* Manage small projects independently to completion
* Strong oral and written communications
* Ability to travel occasionally to customer sites and other company locations.
For consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org at National Engineering Resources or fax to 763-561-7675.