Junior E&I Designer
- Job Title
- Junior E&I Designer
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
Industrial Process Controls Company has a full time opportunity available for a entry level E&I Designer based in the Atlanta area. The E&I Designer will be part of the Engineering Team that will support project work involving Process Automation Systems.
- Interpret technical documents, requirements and design specifications
- Ability to understand and generate a wide variety of industry-standard engineering drawings, which may include but not limited to: Control System/Network, P&IDs, Wiring/Grounding, Panel Layouts, BOM, termination schematics, loop sheets, fabrication details, SAMA Control Diagram, etc.
- Working knowledge of various standards - ANSI, NEC/NFPA, ASME, ISA, IEEE, IEC NEMA, SAMA, ISO
- Design and preparation of drawings using AutoCAD Software.
- Technical resource to construction, site engineering and design teams.
- Assist in FAT
- Participate in quality review of E&I design packages prepared by others.
- Associates Degree or Engineering Degree in a field related to Engineering, Design or equivalent technical experience
- 0 - 1 years' experience in the instrumentation/process control industry
- Experience or educational understanding of industrial instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience or education understanding of MCC and Power Distribution Systems
- Experience reviewing, editing and issuing complete electrical design packages that include Electrical Cabinet Layout, Cabinet Power Distribution, Motor Elementary, Instrument Loop Sheets, Single line and P&IDs
- Understanding of relay logic circuits, MCC and basic logic
- Excellent communications skills
- Must have working experience with AutoCAD
- Travel less than 20%
For consideration, please submit your resume in Word format to email@example.com at National Engineering Resources or fax to (763) 561-7675.