Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart
- Job ID
- Sacramento, CA 95823
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Structural Heart : One of the world's leading Vascular Care Companies that is uniquely focused on transforming the treatment of vascular disease and improving patient care by combining the latest medical device innovations with world-class pharmaceuticals, investing in research and development and advancing medicine through training and education. This Medical Device Company is looking for a Clinical Specialist responsible for teaching and training in the Cath Lab .
The right person will be a RN, RCIS, or Cath Lab Tech with experience in Cath Lab with Structural Heart. Clinical Specialist experience in the Medical Device Industry is a huge plus !!
Position Location and Coverage
- based out of Sacramento CA
- Coverage - surrounding territory
- limited overnight travel
- Base salary from 90K (depending on background & experience)
- total targeted annual compensation is 135k/yr
- Company car plus gas
- All travel expenses paid
- Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K
- Interested in THIS JOB? Send Word Doc. Resume to email@example.com or apply directly from our website: www.lindahertz.com.
- Not interested in this Job Post? Just send us your Word Doc. resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Future Opportunities" in subject!
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS and ALL USA JOBS , as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- See our resume tips, Job Search articles to give you the edge you need today in this tough Job Market! Come get the edge and view our site!
- Boost your important medical connections by inviting Linda Hertz to your Linkedin! She is connected to over 11,300 medical industry people: FEEL FREE TO VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Required Skills
*Minimum of 2-5 years experience working in a clinical position within the cardiac Cath Lab (i.e. Nurse or Tech)
* Will look at minimum of 3 years experience working with Echo as a Cardiac Sonographer
*Structural Heart experience preferred
* 4 year BA/BS Degree is a preferred but not a must
*Experience working in Medical Device industry as a Clinical Specialist or Sales Rep is also a big plus.
*Clean driving/criminal records
- Optional Skills
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, CVT, RCIS, Cath Lab Tech, Echo Tech, Cardiac Sonographer, Interventional Cardiology, Cath Lab, Endovascular, Cardiovascular, Cardiologists, Interventional, Mitral Valve, Aortic Valve, TAVR, TAVI, Stents, angioplasty, PTCA, coils, Edwards, Boston Scientific, Bard, J&J Cordis, Cook Medical, Medtronic, Abbott Vascular, Covidien/EV3,
- Pay Range
- $130,000.00 Annually to $135,000.00 Annually