Inside Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Representative
- Job ID
- ASHEVILLE, NC 28803-5032
- Other Location
Inside Sales Development Representative
WHO WE ARE:
DigitalChalk is a multi-faceted software developer with solutions rooted in the eLearning industry. Our clients range from SMBs and Mid-Market organizations that rely on our solutions to mitigate risk, increase productivity and develop top talent to entrepreneurs that rely on our solutions to create and sell online learning courses to broaden their business reach and generate passive revenue. Check us out www.digitalchalk.com.
While many on our small team of overachievers work remotely, this position is based in our headquarters in Asheville, North Carolina. We need an INSIDE SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE to work inbound leads generated from our marketing initiatives and, adhering to a defined sales process, ultimately generate revenue for the company.
Our ideal candidate is tenacious, coachable, seeks professional development and is guided by a strong moral compass.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are inquisitive. You can engage prospects in dialogue to quickly identify the root cause of their business issues and know how - and when - to propose a solution. You appreciate technology, can pick it up quickly to identify specific components that meet a prospect's needs. You are very comfortable on the phone and using online demonstration tools. You speak and write very well. You are driven to meet expectations, grow professionally and prove your worth daily - all toward growing a book of business that rewards you financially.
- Engage website visitors through LiveChat with the goal of converting them to a lead
- Respond to prospect inquiries received through web forms and emails
- Follow a sales process to convert leads to opportunities
- Provide highly targeted solution demonstrations via online meeting tools
- Generate new business for the company
- Nurture leads to build a long-term, productive pipeline
- Meet or exceed all defined activity levels for chats, calls, emails and demonstrations
- Participate in trade shows as needed
- You are technology-savvy.
- You are flexible and able to adapt to the introduction of new systems and processes.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales or some other activity through which you've begun to develop a related skill set.
- You can work alone and stay focused. You don't need to be micro-managed.
- You have excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- You can adhere to a process.
- You are a team player, willing to share your successful initiatives with other team members, but, at the end of the day want to be on top.
- You have solid verbal and written communication skills.
- You must be a critical and strategic thinker.
- Sales or related work experience: 2 years
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary plus commissions and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.