Sr. C#.NET Developer - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. C#.NET Developer - Contract
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Sr. C#.NET Developer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking to add TWO C# .NET Developers to our group in Charlotte, NC or Springfield, MO. This position participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. Under moderate supervision, participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements.
- 5 years of experience developing applications using C# in .NET stack
- SOA applications using WCF
- REST Services and JSON
- MS Entity Framework
- MS SQL Server
- Test Driven Development and Unit Tests
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications
- Experience with PostgreSQL Development
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with AngularJS
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- Complete quality work within deadlines.
- Interact professionally with all employees and other contractors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Attend work regularly based on the assigned schedule.
- Able to work extended hours as business needs dictate.