Accounts Receivable Specialist - Contract
- Job Title
- Accounts Receivable Specialist - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Accounts Receivable Specialist
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess is hiring an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team. Under close supervision this role will coordinate customer billing and collection activities.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Accounting
- Must have experience in data entry with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong math and reasoning skills
- Able to use spreadsheets and other accounting-related programs
- Able to type accurately and efficiently, including 10-key
- Able to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Processes customer billing activities.
- Learns to interpret contracts and accurately enters information in the PS or other billing systems to create customer invoices.
- Process, accurately, various monthly, quarterly, and annual billings and various credit memos.
- Performs routine checks and balances with other employees.
- Maintains files and accounting documentation.
- Learns to generate cost contracts.
- May answers incoming calls or online cases and supports internal and external customers with billing inquiries.
- Work with spreadsheets and other accounting related programs