CHANNEL MANAGER - Seattle, WA
Looking for Channel Managers willing to do Channel Partner Development and drive a relationship with direct sales.
• Identifying potential partners (VARs, MSPs, Telco Agents) through various methods (cold calling, networking, referrals, telemarketing, etc.)
• Opportunity Management: sales, qualifying, implementation, order management, funnel & forecasting management. Maintain new recruitment activity via Salesforce.com
• Assisting partners with revenue generating activities (webinars, conference calls, lunch ‘n learns, etc)
• Negotiate contracts with customers
• Train all new and existing agents, agents employee and sub agents
• Meet a minimum quota requirement for monthly new sales
• Own the indirect sales process from beginning of relationship until install is complete
• Develop new channels beyond their immediate goals that open up opportunities for Company and the VoIP space overall
Specific Requirements & Skills
• Must have excellent presentation & communications skills live in person or phone and in electronic format
• Remains calm under pressure
• Consistent record of meeting/exceeding quotas
• Must be proficient in Microsoft business tools, and other communication tools. Experience in Salesforce and Google Apps a plus.
• Exhibits a positive attitude and winning mentality
• Ability to work as a team and individually
Base up to $120 = $200 OTE
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.