- Job Title
- Job ID
- Begin Date
- Malvern, PA
- Other Location
Q1 Technologies, Inc. is looking to hire a BSAT to join our rapidly growing information technology company.
At Q1 Technology Inc., our business is to assist our client in utilizing information technology to gain a competitive advantage. From system integration to contingent workforce solutions, we have enabled our client to exceed their business objectives.
Job Title: BSAT
Contract Type: W2 Employee | 1099 Contractor | Corp 2 Corp
Work Location: Malvern,PA
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This staff member completes the following activities under moderate direction on smaller projects and with closer supervision on larger more complex
- Provides intermediate level IT business needs analysis of applications/databases for mainframe, client/server, Web, and/or PC-based software or middleware.
- Uses a variety of information gathering techniques (e.g., interviews, facilitated sessions) to determine system requirements and technology needs. Leads requirements gathering sessions for smaller projects. Maps work flows of internal client. Ensures project addresses business needs and IT issues, such as security. Elicits identification of business assumptions and risks. Communicates technical issues at appropriate level for audience.
- Translates business needs into system and software requirements, and writes requirements documents.
- Participates in Change Control Board activities to ensure system specifications are met, and to identify the risks and interface issues that may result from approval or rejection of changes. Coordinates submission of change management requests and verifies record assignment, tracking, and closure.
- Writes use case documents and requirements with moderate coaching.
- Participates in Inspections and other client meetings throughout the project life cycle to identify issues. Participates in brainstorming and related client meetings. Responds to and resolves functionality problems in a timely manner. Recommends solution to manager.
- Assists the business lead with writing documentation, user procedures and workflows. May serve as a backup tester for unit, systems, acceptance, and other tests. Assists the technical writer with reviewing user and technical documentation.
- Has a solid understanding and complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established client service levels. Has a solid understanding and complies with Information Security policies and procedures. Assists with verification of deliverables meet Information Security requirements.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Has a basic understanding of client business functions, technology needs, tools, and other applications that interface with client systems. Helps to elicit the business criteria used to evaluate IT vendor products.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years of developer, BSA or systems analysis experience; one year technical writing experience preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including interviewing skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Intermediate knowledge of BSA practices and concepts.
- Agile / Kanban methodology.
- Test Driven Development experience, test automation.
- Experience with Cucumber, Quality Center, and Springsource Tool Suite (aka STS) for Feature Files is a plus.
- Knowledge of Investment Management and Investment Management applications is a plus.
- Required Skills
Provides intermediate level IT business needs analysis of applications/databases for mainframe, client/server, Web, and/or PC-based software or middleware.