The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Program Management Support (PMO Operations)
- Job Title
- Program Management Support (PMO Operations)
- Job ID
- Vienna, VA 22182
- Other Location
MicroTech, a Certified and Verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), has had noteworthy success since its inception in 2004. In August 2017, the company was selected as a provider for GSA’s $50 Billion 15-Year Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Contract. MicroTech provides Cloud Computing, Technology Services, Cyber Security Solutions, Products & Managed Service Solutions, Technology/Professional Services, Network Systems Integration, R&D, Telecom Solutions & Integration and Financial Services to the public sector, as well as commercial enterprises -- managing more than a quarter of a million technology users daily. A prime contractor of more than 100 Federal projects and more than 20 Contract Vehicles, MicroTech offers access to 2,500 vendors and a million technology products and services across the Federal Government.
JOB TITLE: Program Management Support (PMO Operations)
REPORTS TO: VP, Program Operations
LOCATION: MicroTech Headquarters – Tysons Corner, VA
This is an entry level position.
This position requires IT and administrative skills.
Serve as the Program Management Support assisting with the management of the successful utilization of all Federal/Civil, DoD and/or Commercial IDIQ and GWAC Programs. This position is responsible for assisting in the review, qualification and development of strategies to capture business. Efforts include initial bid assessment, resource definition beginning with pre-request for proposal activities and continuing through written/oral proposal development, negotiations, award and transition. As the Program Management Support, you will work with the VP Program Operations, the VP Proposals and Program Management Operations (PMO) Program Managers (PMs) Unit to identify the resources required to pursue, win, and deliver on an opportunity.
Work with and support Program Operations Program Managers under the direction of the VP for Program Operations in identifying appropriate IDIQ/GWAC and services opportunities to pursue/capture by registering, tracking leads, and the pursue/no-pursue or bid/no-bid activities. Establish a repeatable process to facilitate response from all requested organizations and stakeholders in a timely manner, while also supporting and attending conferences and Industry Days as required.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position will provide business development and support for PMO PMs.
- Maintain an internal customer focus ensuring that responding to task orders is the #1 priority.
- Will work with the Program Manager for the contract vehicle to ensure all RFPs are reviewed for pursuit decisions, required reports and metrics are maintained.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly balanced score sheet metrics for IDIQs and GWACS.
- Ensure that task orders are tracked and action to respond is initiated within 1/2 business day of release.
- Ensure that task order requests are distributed to all teammates within 1 business day of release
- Work closely with PMO PMs to ensure that 100% of task order requests are reviewed, assessed, and assigned, and brings to bid 20%.
- Ensure that all teammate pre-registered opportunities are accurately recorded and acted upon.
- Perform all tasks, schedule, and performance objectives assigned in a timely and professional manner.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Highly motivated, detail oriented candidate will assist PMs in the identification and qualification of business opportunities in all stages of the business cycle and support the development of strategies, plans, and actions to successfully manage the pursuit of qualified opportunities.
- You will develop, draft, and execute decision briefs, monthly reports and participate in and/or lead proposal activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of marketing and business development processes as well as MicroTech's services and capabilities.
- Maintain system of tracking, decision-making and reporting on business opportunities throughout the life cycle, from concept to contract.
- Support pipeline opportunities listing.
- Support any aspect of MicroTech task order proposal efforts as required.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BS degree is required.
- 0-2 years’ experience with Federal Government Procurements, Business Development, Capture/Proposals, IDIQ or GWAC vehicles, and FFP, T&M, CPFF, and CPAF type task orders (competitive and directed) preferred.
- Experience in Federal Government and Industry related to Program management, contracts/Acquisition/Procurement, Business Development, IT and Logistics preferred.
- Knowledge of Shipley Capture and proposal process is a plus.
- Active Security Clearance or has a “clearable” background.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The incumbent must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek supervisory assistance as appropriate.
MicroTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
To apply online, please use URL below: