Personal Injury Attorney
- Job Title
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10005
- Other Location
A well established downtown New York Plaintiff's Personal Injury Law Firm seeks a qualified personal injury attorney to join their thriving practice.
- 3 to 8 years of personal injury law experience.
- 4+ years of Work Site and Construction Accident claims experience; Labor Law Section 240 and 241(6)
- Law firm experience, either on the plaintiff's or defense side.
- Extensive experience with pleadings, motion practice, discovery demands, brief writing, depositions and trials.
- Tried cases to verdict is a plus.
- A proven record working independently and proactive with complex caseload.
- Experience negotiating and settling PI claims.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Licensed NY Attorney.
- Case management software a plus.
- Computer savvy.
- Comprehensive benefit package.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED