Enterprise Security Architect
- Job Title
- Enterprise Security Architect
- Job ID
In this highly visible role you will have the opportunity to set technical strategy and lead a strong, global information security team. In order to further advance our robust global security program, we are seeking an Information Security Architect that will guide application development teams in designing secure applications, conduct risk assessments, research, design and advocate new technologies, methodologies, architectures, and security products that will support security requirements for the enterprise and its customers, business partners and vendors. As a leader in the retail industry, our Executive Leadership recognizes the value of a formal information security architecture and regards the Information Security Architect as one that demands business insight; technical acuity; and the ability to think, communicate and write at the highest levels.
Our client, a major force in the ecommerce ndustry, is searching for an Enterprise Security Architect to actively influence and communicate key Enterprise security strategy with all levels of the business and technology organizations. This is a highly visible role and will be your opportunity to oversee critical security alignment including:
- strategic leadership and vision
- integration of business capabilities and technology services
- value & maturity assessments
- investment prioritization
- broad portfolio alignment, driving business value and outcomes
The Enterprise Security Architect is a key leader, and will serve on the Global Architecture team to identify enterprise-wide risks/opportunities, guiding teams to mitigate risk and establishing and maintaining a governance model across the global architecture. You will play a critical role in leadership and team mentoring as you identify and assess emerging information security trends and alignment to existing architectures as we continue to strive for security excellence. You will also partner with business & IT leadership to align & define strategic security-oriented capability & technical roadmaps, ensuring alignment to global reference architecture standards & governance.
To be a good fit for this role you will bring many of these attributes and skills to the table:
- Typical candidates will possess 7+ years of relevant experience and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience. Current/relevant certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of a relevant enterprise architecture methodology (for example, the Zachman Framework or TOGAF).
- 7+ years of combined IT and security work experience in application development, with a broad exposure to application and multi-platform environments.
- Expert knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills — the ability to conceptualize complex business and technical requirements into comprehensible models and templates.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills, with the ability to interface effectively with a broad range of people and roles, including vendors, IT and business personnel.
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in using an enterprise architecture methodology (for example, Zachman, TOGAF and Gartner frameworks).
- Knowledge of a security-specific architecture methodology (for example, SABSA).
- Proven ability in application security process and organizational design.
West Chester, PA
- Industry Standard Security certifications including: SANS, GIAC, CEH, CISA, CISSP, and CSSLP.
- Industry Standards IT certifications including MCSE, RHCE, CCIE, and PMP
- Experience programming in C or Java.
This position is based West of Philadelphia in West Chester, PA, which boasts some of the Best School Districts in America.
Blackmere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)