Personal Injury Legal Assistant
- Job Title
- Personal Injury Legal Assistant
- Job ID
- Spartanburg, SC 29306
- Other Location
Successful candidates will:
- Have 2+ years of experience in the legal field.
- Personal Injury and Workers Compensation experience is preferred.
- Possess a great attitude, and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be able to multi-task, display initiative, and produce an excellent work product.
- Must have the ability to respond quickly to changing demands and have strong organizational skills.
- Must have calendaring skills.
- Required to have great client skills and outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, have excellent document management skills and strong work ethic.
- Experience using Needles software is preferred, but not required.
Must display proficiency with:
- Requesting and following up on police reports, medical records and billing.
- Gathering insurance information and other supporting evidence.
- Preparing demand packages.
- Communicating and corresponding with clients on a regular basis.
- Corresponding with adjusters and establishing claims
- Scanning, saving and entering documents into case management system.
- Drafting letters and other memos.
- Performing a wide array of general clerical and administrative assignments.
- Bilingual a plus.
High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time