Registered Nurse - Home Care - PRN
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse - Home Care - PRN
- Job ID
- Paducah, KY
- Other Location
We're hiring for a Registered Nurse for our Home Health team servicing in the greater Paducah area.
Baptist Health Home Care's experienced nurses, therapists and other health professionals provide the expert, compassionate home care that makes a difference to people who are recovering at home or have a chronic medical condition. As a Medicare- and Medicaid-certified in-home healthcare agency that is also accredited by the Joint Commission, we provide the highest level of care including skilled nursing, and occupational and physical therapy.
Baptist Home Health Care skilled services are provided by licensed professionals and prescribed by a physician. Skilled homecare services are an affordable alternative to facility or hospital care and can include:
- Home infusion (fluid and medication IV management) and chemotherapy
- Diabetes education and self-management support
- Specialized care for those with heart disease or heart failure or for those recovering from cardiac surgery
- Private duty nursing services
- Hospice care
- Specialized care including mental health and pediatric care
- Physical and speech therapy and rehabilitation
If you are interested in becoming a Baptist Health Home Health Registered Nurse, apply today. You can also email us at kara.gist@BHSI.COM.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.