Nuclear Medicine Technologist,Part Time, Days
- Job Title
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist,Part Time, Days
- Job ID
- Lexington, KY 40503
- Other Location
Provides health care services using radioisotopes to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs nuclear medicine related procedures, computer processing and related techniques, producing images for the interpretation by or at the request of a licensed independent practitioner. Exercises professional judgment in performance of service and maintains a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics. . Recognizes various patient conditions in order to provide appropriate patient care to ensure successful completion of the exam or procedure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
ENFORCES HOSPITAL POLICIES AND MAINTAINS DEPARTMENT EFFICIENCY AND PROFICIENCY
IMAGE QUALITY ASSURANCE
QUALITY CONTROL IN THE WORK AREA
EXECUTES PATIENT CARE DUTIES
QUALITY ASSURANCE RELATED TO PATIENT CARE- PATIENT DOCUMENTATION
- Satisfactory completion of an ARRT accredited education program in radiologic technology
- Current American Registry Radiologic Technology (ARRT) Registry
- Current Commonwealth of Kentucky Radiation License
- Current Advanced ARRT Registry Required in primary modality or eligible and obtain advanced registry within one (1) year of hire date.
- Current CPR for Healthcare Providers
- Eligible upon graduation or completion of 18 months of training with the schools/State licensure permission.
- Part Time, 24 Hours per week
For more information, please submit your application and contact Recruiter Lauren Schmidt at email@example.com or 859-286-5401
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.