Corporate Transactional Paralegal
- Job Title
- Corporate Transactional Paralegal
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28202
- Other Location
A well-known Charlotte based corporate litigation law firm is seeking a Corporate / Transactional Paralegal to join their team.
Well-versed in supporting multiple corporate attorneys in complex corporate transactions and litigation, like mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and securities, finance, intellectual property, restructuring, real estate, tax, employee benefits, estate planning, environmental, creditors' rights and private equity.
- General knowledge of judicial process.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the Litigation practice area
- Experience with large and complex cases.
- A Bachelor degree and/or paralegal certificate.
- Experience with e-discovery and the technology involved in e-discovery.
- Legal software: Summation, Concordance and Relativity strongly preferred.
- MUST have the ability to organize and control related documents.
- Highly proficient with computer technology.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Work 40+ hours to accomplish essential duties of the position.
- Trial experience strongly preferred.
- Able to maintain a high volume case management load with extensive deadline calendars.
- Insurance defense background preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process
- Knowledge time billing software
- Solid work history