PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Senior Program Manager
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22202
- Other Location
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER w/TS Clearance
The Senior Program Manager (Sr. COMSEC Custodian) is responsible for providing project deliverables to a US Federal Law Enforcement Agency, HQ Division management. Situations outside set parameters are referred to management for clarification. The individual performing in this position must be able to take direction well and work independently. The Sr. Program Manager shall assist the managers of the Agency Division programs by providing management, oversight and direction for planned and ongoing projects to help insure the efficient operations of projects for the Agency. Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for navigating within a federal secured facility under the direction of Senior PSS Management staff and US Marshals Service Officials.
Sr. Program Manager will be responsible for managing project/s delivery for a large complex enterprise projects with cross functional team members that may be comprised of several different departments/divisions; high visibility; aggressive time-lines/schedules, and require negotiation skills to balance the needs of GOV project stakeholders. Projects will be technical in nature; having implications and impacts associated with Agency enterprise wide systems/system applications; software development; infrastructure; networks, and telecommunication/product devices. Projects may be multi-tiered comprising several smaller projects that span multiple years; larger budget and business impacts. The specific risk level for this position will be Top Secret.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists with the management, planning, coordination, administration and execution of all Agency programs for headquarters.
- Oversees ongoing projects, and meets with counterparts in other agencies as needed.
- Prepares correspondence as needed for management signature.
- Interprets existing rules, regulations, and Agency policies.
- Develops and analyzes program resource requests.
- Prepares reports, memoranda, briefing papers, and other written material for internal use and external use.
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of the federal government's regulations.
- Must possess analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Excellent interpersonal relations skills.
- Responsible for identifying potential risks across a broad number of projects and divisions.
- Will drive project status reporting and meetings; effectively use communication tools to ensure project health, and transparency to risk.
- Drive program strategy; as aligns with business goals.
- Possibly lead, manage or assist cross functional efforts in defining budget requirements for a project or program goals.
- Provide hands-on installation, maintenance, configuration and troubleshooting of COMSEC equipment required.
- Coordinate with third party vendors to provide service for Taclane line of n-Line Network Encryptions (INE) to include the KG-175A, KG-175D, KG-175G and SKL.
- Provide training and COMSEC oversight to local and remote site personnel for the KG l 75A, KG-l 75D, KG-175G, KG-245X,S ectera vIPer, Sectera GSM, Sectera Wire line Terminal, STE, DTD, SDS (KIK-20) and SKL.
- Escort maintenance personnel as required for system maintenance.
- Ability to operate and maintain COMSEC secure voice and data products.
Program Requirements / Required Qualifications:
- Active Top Secret clearance
- A bachelor's degree in a related field of study.
- A minimum of nine (9) years overall and five (5) years of specialized experience that is related to the duties described.
- Seasoned security specialist with experience using, troubleshooting, and updating encryption devices such as VIPER Universal Secure Phone, TACLANE-Micro (KG-175) Encryption, etc.
- Experience setting up and working in Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
- Troubleshooting equipment such as Servers, Computers, Secured Telephones, etc.
- Knowledgeable in several Security protocols and programs such as Intelligence Community Directive Number 705 (ICD 705), NSA 316, RAO (Responsible Officer for PKI), and public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Experience in Key Management Infrastructure (KMI), a database system for accounting and auditing property is a plus.
- Good writing skills; draft, review, edit Security SOPs.
- Liaise with other agencies such as NSA, FBI, CIA, etc. supporting 380 customers. Work closely with third party vendors.
- Keep track of NSA/USMS inventory.
- Provide Security trainings to USMS staff.
- Perform escort duties on an as needed basis.
- Be on-call for SCIF alarms, including on weekends.
- Personality traits: self-starter, innovative, “think outside the box.”
- Physical ability: lifting up to 50 LB. (Assist in shipping Cryptographic products and key material weighing up to 50 pounds.)
Senior Program Manager
Option 1: Create a New Profile
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs