Sr. Software Engineer (C#, SQL, LINQ, WCF, Entity Framework) - Contract
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (C#, SQL, LINQ, WCF, Entity Framework) - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75025
- Other Location
Title: Sr. C#.NET Software Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
In this role, you would be responsible for development of modifications, upgrades and enhancements for existing products within our platform. Working within a cross-function Agile scrum team, the ideal candidate will have the ability to participate across all phases of the development lifecycle including: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Our product is a highly integrated in branch platform solution, designed to allow branch employees to complete most if not all of their daily duties without leaving the software. It is primarily marketed to mid-tier banks. Key components of the product offering include real time account/customer origination and maintenance, integration with complementary products, integration with 3rd party vendors to perform tasks such as identity verification, credit checks, produce the necessary account disclosures and agreements.
- 6 years of professional experience as a software engineer utilizing C#
- Experience with SQL, LINQ, WCF and Entity Framework
- Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Industry experience in Financial Services, preferable deposits/lending
- Understanding of various agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, etc
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices
- Creates required technical documentation
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects