UD (Unauthorized Disclosure) Analyst
- Job Title
- UD (Unauthorized Disclosure) Analyst
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20003
- Other Location
- Washington Navy Yard
UD (User Documentation) Analyst
These individuals must possess a significant amount of experience in the UD discipline, with demonstrated experience applying security discipline to UD issues:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher level degree) in Information Security or related discipline is preferred.
- The position requires a minimum of five years of security policies and procedures experience used in the information security discipline for DoD, the Defense Intelligence Enterprise, or at the national level.
- Knowledge of the DoD’s supporting security functions to include InT, operations security, technology protection, habeas, declassification, SCI and SAP security policies is highly desired.
- Shall be capable of recommending security policy positions and must be able to represent those positions to a broad constituency at various forums, as well as facilitate or chair forums to draft policy and/or achieve policy issue resolution.
- Minimum four years drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions, preferably at the OSD level, and must have five years of experience independently drafting, coordinating, and staffing actions within OSD, the Services, a Defense Agency or the Joint Staff.
- Minimum four years of the DoD population through work experience directly supporting the military or DoD population
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with the greater security professional community.
- Experience working with Government personnel at a Services Headquarters or Office of the Secretary of Defense level.
- Minimum five years of experience organizing information and writing clear, succinct, and grammatically correct documents is required.
- Minimum five years of experience researching and providing analysis of DoD and Component policies and directives.
- Minimum five years of experience safeguarding classified information from exploitation, compromise, or other UD (InT analysis).
- Minimum five years of experience communicating verbally in a logical, coherent manner with senior level DoD executives is required.
- Minimum five years demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers and associated software, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, OneNote, etc.)
- Five years of experience in project management is preferred.
Azimuth Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.
- Required Skills
***TS/SCI is required to start***