- Job Title
- System Engineer
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking a system Engineer to contribute to the continuous improvement of our Configuration Management Database (CMDB using ServiceNow. Ideal candidates will be experienced in enterprise infrastructure, data integration and automated data acquisition (ServiceNow Discovery). ServiceNow.
- Lead ServiceNow Discovery troubleshooting and remediation efforts as needed to maintain the quality of the CMDB
- Build and maintain relationships across the enterprise to advance CMDB maturity
- Engineer solutions to automate the acquisition of CMDB data in partnership with Configuration Item (CI) owners
- Develop integration with monitoring tools to supplement ServiceNow Discovery
- 2-5 years as an IT Professional in an enterprise with ITIL based Service Management/Operations Management processes
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or other enterprise IT Service Management product
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong Verbal and Communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure technologies (Unix, Windows, virtual hosting, databases, middleware and networks)
- Degree and 8+ years of experience or equivalent
- Well-versed in driving continuous improvement for organizations