HBSS Administrator – Cyber Security
Alexandria, VA (Mark Center)
Active TS/SCI Clearance
Talent Orchard LLC has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are currently seeking candidates for a Jr HBSS Information Security Specialist to join our team supporting a DOD Customer on a brand new contract in Alexandria, VA. This position requires a current/active DOD TS/SCI Clearance.
Candidate must be able to provide day-to-day support for matters dealing with HBSS to include deployment, implementation and sustainment. Will support, maintain, patch, and update antivirus and host-based security servers and client software. A working knowledge of how system components are installed, integrated and optimized is also a plus.
- Correlate incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation
- Apply service oriented security architecture principles to meet organization's confidentiality, integrity, and availability requirements
- Discover organizational trends with regard to the security posture of systems
- Ensure all systems security operations and maintenance activities are properly documented and updated as necessary
- Monitor information protection assurance mechanisms related to system implementation and testing practices
- Verify and update security documentation reflecting the application/system security design features
- Work with others to resolve computer security incidents
- Validate HBSS system alerts against network traffic using packet analysis tools
- Provide system administration, review and monitor host based security system server and host systems for networks at both Customer Headquarters and Alternate Data Center, identify issues and deficiencies, make corrections and advise management and federal leads of possible incidents and malicious activity
- Provide response and support for host based security system software and virus incidents, address customer issues, and take corrective action to clean viruses and malicious software from affected systems
- Provide host based security system support to system administrators during troubleshooting efforts
- Ensure compliance with DoD requirements as they pertain to host based security system
- Maintain existing and when required create new SOPs in support of this objective. SOPs shall be in compliance with DoD 8530.01M and current CND evaluators scoring matrix (currently ESM v9)
- Must have 5 years of professional experience in systems administration with HBSS experience
- Must have an active TS/SCI required
- CNDSP Analyst, Support, or Incident Responder certification
- Must have IAT-II certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M
- DISA certified as a system administrator for McAfee HBSS or similar cert IAW DoD 8570.01-M
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @virginiajobs @novajobs @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs #hbssadmin #HBSS