Senior HBSS Administrator
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Are you looking for an exciting role where you make a real impact to our Nation’s security?
Have you been responsible for implementing DoD mandated HBSS security configurations and installing and maintaining HBSS security patches on servers?
If so, we have the job for you!
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Senior Host Based Security System (HBSS) Administrator with an active Top Secret Clearance for a new and exciting role at Fort Belvoir, VA. The HBSS Admin will provide break-fit support, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted HBSS availability to the Agency's three enterprise domains as well as to an Integration lab
- Ensure CyberCommand Task Orders and FRAGO are implemented per Agency policy and guidance
- Daily execution and monitoring of the progress of software deployments, upgrades, and installation of McAfee Agent, HIPS, DLP/DCM, VSE and other HBSS security modules to host computers
- Installing HBSS agent and modules to servers and end user machines (modules: ABM, ASE, DLP, HIPS, PA, VSE) and respond to escalated support requests for technical assistance
- Working with the Remedy trouble ticket system to coordinate troubleshooting efforts with the end user, system owners, and their varying issues to troubleshoot across virtual environments to resolve conflict with functionality of ePO.
- Validate and coordinate all HBSS scheduled maintenance, create custom queries to fit varying informational demands and maintain and administer Agency Enterprise environments to meet the DoD mandated security requirements and directives
- BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- 10 years of related experience in systems administration and HBSS
- US Citizen with Active Top Secret Clearance required to start
- Security+ Certification
- Recent DoD issued HBSS Certification
- Experience implement DoD mandated HBSS security configurations
- Experience installing and maintaining HBSS security patches on servers
- Experience creating HBSS Policies and tags for objects
- Experience building ESXi hosts and managing virtual machines with VServer via the Vsphere client
- Experience in building HBSS queries, dashboards and reports
- Demonstrated a strong work ethic and ability and willingness to take on new challenges
- Demonstrated strong writing skills with SOP and Policy development relevant to HBSS
- Takes ownership/accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organization to do so.
- Experience leading small teams
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in dealing with technical issues and interacting with the day-today use to senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge for the implementation of HBSS programs across enterprise environments
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Windows 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 Server sustainment
- Experience applying DISA STIGs / Security Patches
- Linux experience
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #HBSS #systemsadmin #HBSSadmin @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs #ESXi