Patent Agent / Associate - ME or EE
- Job Title
- Patent Agent / Associate - ME or EE
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28202
- Other Location
A Southeastern full service law firm with international reach, seeks a qualified patent agent or associate to join their intellectual property practice in Charlotte, NC.
- Registered with the USPTO or willing to take the Patent Exam.
- 3+ years experience as an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
- 1 to 3 years patent review and/or drafting.
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience in the following areas is a HUGE plus....
-Exposure to Wireline and Wireless Networks, Networking and Communication
-Data Encoding/Decoding, Data Compression, Signal Processing
-Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD / CAM)
-Radar, Antenna, Microwave Engineering and Micro
-Mobile Application Software
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR ADDITIONAL CREDENTIALS