Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Critical Care
- Job ID
- Birmingham, AL 35211
- Other Location
Clinical Education Specialist - Critical Care: Global leader in hemodynamic monitoring within the Acute care, Critical care setting is looking for a NURSE (BSN or RN with a 4 year college degree) to lead their educational efforts within their hospital accounts. This will involve direct interaction and educational inservicing to Anesthesiologists, Surgeons, surgical and critical care Nursing staff, Surgical Residents and all clinicians who are involved with the hemodynamic monitoring of patients (Critical Care, Pulmonary Intensivists, and other ICU Clinicians, including PA's, Physician Assistants). This company is driven with a passion to help patients and partner with clinicians to develop new technologies that make a difference!
Looking for BSN or RN with Critical Care experience in the hospital. Post Open Heart recovery (CVICU) is a big plus !!Experience as Clinical Specialist with Medical Device Company is a HUGE PLUS !!MUST have strong hemodynamic monitoring skills !!Position Location and Coverage
- Live in Birmingham AL area
- Territory - Birmingham, AL area south to Montgomery, Mobile, and Pensacola to Destin, FL
- Travel - 30% overnight travel
- 75 - 80k base salary if right out of the hospital critical care bedside experience plus $25k in bonuses (paid monthly)
- 85- 90k base salary for Industry experience as Clinical Specialist with Medical Device Company plus $25k in bonuses (paid monthly)
- Total Salary potential 100 -120k/yr
- $550 / month car allowance plus mileage
- Travel expenses
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
* Registered Nurse (RN) with a 4 year degree minimum (BSN or a RN with a BA or BS) preferred
*Will look at a PA or Perfusionist
* MUST HAVE Hemodynamic Monitoring & Hemodynamic Catheter experience.
* MUST HAVE Critical Care Experience in the Hospital
*RN with post open heart recovery experience is a HUGE PLUS !!!
*CCRN is a plus
*Industry experience as Clinical Specialist is a huge plus!!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, CCRN, PA, Perfusionist, Critical Care Nurse, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support, Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring, Monitors, Hemodynamic Catheters, Arterial Catheters. Swan-ganz Catheters, central line catheters, IABP, Critical Care, Acute Care, CCU, MICU, PICU, PACU, ICU, SICU, CVICU, Post open heart recovery, Anesthesia, Operating Room, Open Heart, Hemodynamic Monitors, Hospitals, Acute Care,
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 Annually to $120,000.00 Annually