Resident Engineer - Climate Control/HVAC - 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Resident Engineer - Climate Control/HVAC - 100% Remote
- Job ID
- San Jose, CA 95112
- Other Location
Title: Resident Engineer – Climate Control/HVAC – 100% Remote
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION
Responsible for Climate Control Products development of California OEMs as a resident engineer. Support the customer’s requirements and the overall project management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Project leading and managing CA OEM program which will be launched in 2018
- HVAC system design & development and Climate System Integration for California located electric Car OEMs
- Lead and manage the program to meet customer’s mile-stones and requirements
- Handle any engineering decision based on communication with customer engineering group
- Support the relevant internal organization to make any engineering process proceed smoothly
- Experience and understanding ranged from the part’s level development related with HVAC system to system level integration and air handling module development
- Familiar with the various specifications and requirements related with climate control systems from various customers through the development and join the quotation
- More than 5 years of experience and skills related to vehicle development program with various OEMs.
- Good skill and experience of evaluating the performance and reliability within the automotive industry
- Strong interpersonal skills & leadership to work in a team environment