Home Infusion Registered Nurse, Full Time, Lexington
- Job Title
- Home Infusion Registered Nurse, Full Time, Lexington
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY
- Other Location
We're hiring for a Home Infusion RN for our Home Health team servicing in the greater Lexington area.
The Registered Nurse utilizes clinical, cognitive, and management skills to coordinate and deliver the care of the patient in a multidisciplinary system. The RN utilizes high level assessment skills to design and provide patient care to meet holistic individualized needs, incorporating established practice guidelines and regulatory standards. Performs initial and ongoing assessments of infusion patients and provides comprehensive patient/care giver infusion education.
Home Infusion RN
- Current Professional Nursing license for Kentucky State Board of Nursing
- Two years Medical-Surgical experience
- Previous home health experience is preferred
- Team Player
If you are a licensed Registered Nurse who is interested in a career in home health and have experience in home health or an acute care setting, this could be a great job for you. At Baptist Health our vision is guided by integrity, respect, excellence, collaboration, and joy.
Baptist Health Home Care's experienced nurses, therapists and other health professionals provide the expert, compassionate home care that makes a difference to people who are recovering at home or have a chronic medical condition. As a Medicare- and Medicaid-certified in-home healthcare agency that is also accredited by the Joint Commission, we provide the highest level of care including skilled nursing, and occupational and physical therapy.
Baptist Home Health Care skilled services are provided by licensed professionals and prescribed by a physician. Skilled homecare services are an affordable alternative to facility or hospital care and can include:
- Home infusion (fluid and medication IV management) and chemotherapy
- Diabetes education and self-management support
- Specialized care for those with heart disease or heart failure or for those recovering from cardiac surgery
- Private duty nursing services
- Hospice care
- Specialized care including mental health and pediatric care
- Physical and speech therapy and rehabilitation
Are you looking for a rewarding career at Baptist Health in an area or role that you did not see listed? If so, please check out all of our system wide openings by clicking here.