Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD
- Other Location
Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer with an active Secret Clearance for a new and exciting role supporting a DoD customer in Linthicum, MD.
Malware Analyst/Reverse Engineer: This is an opportunity for malware reversers. Candidates should have an in-depth understanding of low level programming in C, C++ or Assembly (x86.). Solid experience performing static analysis of malware using IDA Pro to determine functionality. Must possess the ability to work both independently and as a team to support existing malware analysis infrastructure to meet mission deadlines. Candidates should be highly motivated with an interest in continuously learning and improving their skills.
- 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. 13 years of professional experience without a degree.
- US Citizen with Active Secret Clearance required, TS/SCI highly desired
- Ability to reverse engineer binaries of various types including: x86, x64, C, C++, .NET, and Delphi
- Understanding of x86, ARM, and x64 architectures
- Capable of Python scripting to automate analysis and reverse engineering tasks
- Strong knowledge of tools used for malware analysis such as debuggers and disassemblers
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System Internals and Windows APIs
- Ability to analyze shellcode; packed and obfuscated code and the associated algorithms
- Understanding of common attacker methodologies and exploit techniques
- Understanding of network protocols and networking concepts
- Strong initiative, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent written and communication skills
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- TS/SCI highly desired
- Experience with Windows system programming, driver development and/or IDAPython
- Understanding of software engineering methodologies
- Familiarization with Linux OS
- Mobile IOS/Android experience
- Experience with DShell
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #malwarereverser #malwareengineer #reverseengineer @secretjobs @topsecretjobs @marylandjobs