Cyber Intelligence/Threat Analyst (Secret Required-TS/SCI Preferred)
- Job Title
- Cyber Intelligence/Threat Analyst (Secret Required-TS/SCI Preferred)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD
- Other Location
Cyber Intelligence/Threat Analyst
Secret Required – TS/SCI Highly Desired
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced Cyber Intel/Threat Analyst with an active Clearance to support a newly re-awarded program for an IC agency in Linthicum, MD. This individual will support the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE).
- Author cyber threat reports for Defense Industrial Base Partners and government partners that are responsible for supporting computer network defense.
- Primary author of complex threat reports focused on Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity and intrusion set Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs).
- Produce Intelligence products based on partner incident reporting, malware reverse engineering reports, and open source research.
- Use knowledge of malware, basic systems administration, and Computer Network Defense (CND) to read reports and understand adversary, perform data analysis, correlate events and identify the threat.
- Must have 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or 13 years of professional experience without a degree
- Must have an active Security Clearance - Top Secret/SCI is highly desirable. May consider extremely well qualified candidates at Secret with TS eligibility.
- Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP)
- Strong familiarity with Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity as well as indicators of compromise
- Ability to analyze, produce, and disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures.
- Technical skills proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration
- Basic understanding of malware
- Knowledge of computer network defense (CND) operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch)
- Ability to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
- Ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
- Very high attention to detail
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
- Technical Skills proficiency: encryption technologies/standards, basic malware analysis or digital computer forensics experience
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @secretjobs @ICjobs @MDjobs @topsecretjobs #intelanalyst #cyberthreat #malwareanalysis #APT #TTP #advancedpersistentthreat #IArisk