Information Assurance Engineer – RMF Expert
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an Information Assurance Engineer with an active Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance for a new and exciting role at Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client specializes in modernizing information technology systems by re-engineering existing systems to harness the full power of emerging technologies and proven innovations to serve the business needs of their customers.
This IA Engineer should be a Department of Defense (DoD) Risk Management Framework (RMF) expert in order to lead various IT security risk management tasks and policy oversight across the Agency, in a high-paced, dynamic environment.
- Complete eMASS implementation plan and eMASS security plan.
- Complete security control validation and assessment of a system or network to address known threats and vulnerabilities. The evaluation must consider and identify impacts as well as consideration of existing risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop and manage Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) based on the assessment results.
- Ensure traceability of all vulnerabilities from raw assessment results to the POA&M.
- Conduct required vulnerability analysis to support mitigation and residual risk determination.
- Upload Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and Security Requirement Guide (SRG) to eMASS.
- Support the continuous monitoring program as necessary when Information System Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) results will be used to support continuing authorization requirements or ongoing authorizations.
- Assist with FISMA Scorecard data entry requirements.
- BA/BS and/or combination work experience
- 7 years of experience in Information Assurance
- US Citizen with Active Top Secret or TS/SCI Clearance
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification: CISSP, CISM or GSLC
- Expert with RMF accreditation packages
- Experience in all steps of the RMF process
- Expert in evaluating security controls and compliance on a variety of hardware and software systems
- Expert with eMASS
- Experience with assessing ACAS scans and importing into eMASS
- Experience with writing SSPs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a team environment
- Demonstrated a strong work ethic and ability and willingness to take on new challenges
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Software Security Engineering
- CISSP Certification
- CAP Certification
- Reading and interpreting network and dataflow diagrams
- Experience with PPSM requirements
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #IAengineer #informationassurance #DISASTIGs #RMF #eMASS @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs #CISSP #CISM #GSLC