- Job Title
- ServiceNow Administator
- Job ID
- Southfield, MI 48075
- Other Location
In this role on theCorporate Services Information Technology team, the primary responsibility of the ServiceNow Administrator is for the day-to-day administration, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform. This will include supporting processes like Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Discovery, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Service Portal, Performance Analytics and other service modules. In this role, the ServiceNow Administrator will work closely with the ServiceNow Leader to set objectives to increase use and value of the ServiceNow platform.
In addition to support functions, the ServiceNow Administrator performs design and implementation tasks such as; requirements gathering, configuration, integration and testing. The Administrator partners with users to create/modify process workflows, reporting and dashboards in addition to developing knowledge, technical and process documentation. The Administrator stays abreast of new features and functionality, playing a key role in driving continual improvement.
The ServiceNow Administrator is a full-time role located in Southfield, Michigan. Position may be contract-to-hire. Paid relocation is not available.
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow system, including making approved changes to process and work flows
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
- Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Develop clear and concise technical and process documentation, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow
- Collaborate effectively with others to develop solutions and handle updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Additional duties as identified
- Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Performance Analytics, etc.
- 3 to 5 years working with the ServiceNow platform as an Admin/Developer in an enterprise-wide environment, preferred
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies
- ServiceNow System Administration Certification
- Experience working with Active Directory and Microsoft Systems Center
- ITIL V3 foundation certified, highly preferred
- Highly effective interpersonal skills
- Dependable with strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills with high level attention to detail
- Must be able to act with a sense of urgency and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work full time in a fast-paced office environment; physically able to sit/stand at a computer and work in front of a computer screen for significant portions of the work day
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.