Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Medical Device Sales-Team Lead
- Job Title
- Medical Device Sales-Team Lead
- Job ID
- Indianapolis, IN 46227
- Other Location
Medical Device Sales- Team Lead; Young Medical Device Company looking for an experienced operating room/surgical device sales person WITH previous OR current medical device sales manager experience OR is currently in a Team Lead sales position (Player/Coach) within a medical device company OR is currently a surgical field sales trainer within their organization. This position will include responsibilities of being assigned their own select Hospital/Acute Care Key Accounts within the Midwestern Area, as well as being the "go to" team lead for their small team of sales representatives USA wide. Strongly desire and prefer someone who has sold orthopedic or endoscopic surgical medical devices or power-driven hand held surgical devices within a hospital setting.
The USA Medical Device Sales team has been assigned geographic territories with a targeted sales approach calling upon select Hospital and Surgery Centers selling their hand-held re-usable medical device to Surgeons, Directors of Operating Rooms, Hospital Sterile Processing, as well as Material Management. This is a surgeon driven sales position. This is a ground floor opportunity with huge advancement opportunities for someone who has experience selling an OR surgical device, as well as a sales management background and understands they will be assigned their own accounts to directly sell with the additional USA Team Lead Management Responsibilities.
Position Location and Coverage
- Home based location near major airport; Chicago, Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Detroit, Cincinnati or etc.
- Key Hospital Account selling Coverage in MI, MN, WI, IL, IN, OH and etc.
- USA Travel for Team Lead responsibilities
- possible 60% to 70% travel
- $160,000 to $175,000 total income possible includes base salary 100K to 115K
- Company Car
- All travel expenses paid
- Generous Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401K plus GREAT COMPANY MATCH.
- PLUS:Employee Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement and EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS JOB to email@example.com or apply directly IF viewing this directly from our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Visit our FaceBook Page for industry and career information! https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*BS degree (Business Degree or any major) OR a clinical background degree: RN (Registered Nurse), OR BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing) or other Surgical Background equivalent certification with sales experience.
*MUST HAVE a MINIMUM of five years of Operating Room or Surgical Sales experience selling into the hospital/acute care market segment.
*Must have experience selling surgical device products or implant products into the operating room theater (Must have strong surgeon preference product experience).
*STRONGLY desire previous or current sales management background managing and/or sales training background and/or sales team lead experience.
*Documented sales experience with performance to quota
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Orthopedic Surgeon Sales, Orthopaedic Sales, Total Hip Replacement, Medical Device Sales Management, OR Sales Management, Regional Manager, District Manager, Key Account Manager, Regional Vice President, Burn Account Manager, Orthopedic Sales, Burn Sales, Medical Devices Sales, Hand Held Medical Device Capital Equipment Sales, Wound Care Sales, DermaSciences, LifeNet, AlloSourc, Novadaz, LifeCell, Bacterin, Aminox, Organogenasis, Mimedix, Osiris, Olympus,Johnson and Johnson and Johnson, Depuy, Encompass, Molnlycke, MTF, Hillard Health, Hill-rom, LifeCell, Zimmer, Stryker, Smith and Nephew, Operating Room Sales, OR Device Sales, Burn Center Sales, Burn Survivors, Smith and Nephew, NPWT Sales, Debridement Sales, Intuitive Surgical Sales, Medtronic Sales, Covidien Sales
- Pay Range
- $160,000.00 Annually to $175,000.00 Annually