- Job Title
- iOS Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
iOS Mobile Developer
The Mobile Developer will be responsible for design, development and delivery of the clients native iOS mobile applications. The candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must have experience interfacing with product owners as well as internal and external technical teams and resources. Agile development experience is preferred.
The role requires native mobile development experience with iOS universal applications and Apple watch. Strong technical knowledge, coupled with in depth experience working with REST services, is required.
The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years’ experience developing iOS native mobile applications. Experience in a financial services environment is a plus.
- Participate as a member of a mobile development scrum team.
- Become a subject matter expert in the clients mobile channel.
- Partner with solution architects to leverage industry best practices to design and deliver high quality mobile applications.
- Escalate issues to senior management early, before they create significant impact to a project/release.
- Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
- Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required.
- Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel.
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
- Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing iOS native mobile applications.
- Minimum one year experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment is preferred.
- Experience translating product requirements into design specifications.
- Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of MVC development pattern.
- Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues.
- Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools.
- Work directly with Architects and Product Managers to ensure quality solutions for all projects are being successfully delivered on time.
- BS in computer science or related area.