- Job Title
- Technical Lead
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 150+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Senior Technical Lead
The Senior Technical Lead is a technology expert with strong technical ability, communication and collaboration. This role is responsible for defining the end-to-end design and driving the development and delivery of Digital channel applications, according to company and industry standards.
- Drive the end-to-end design and development for system components (Services/APIs and applications).
- Conduct and enforce development practices such as Design and Code reviews
- Create technical designs (Activity Diagrams/Sequence Diagrams, API service specifications and message models) by working closely with Technology and Business partners.
- Own design alignment to the overall solution and application architecture.
- Review business and non-functional requirements to capture and understand project requirements.
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects.
- Proactive, regular communications with the Business/Technology partners and Management on status, changes or issues.
- Complete deliverables by defined schedules and requirements.
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of competing products and provide ideas for innovation and improvement.
- Comfortable leading developers collaboratively towards the desired technical design.
- Provides inputs on estimates for project efforts.
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an Application Architect/Technical Lead of Digital applications, ideally using Single Page Architecture and integrations with REST APIs
- 10+ years of development experience on Java and J2EE frameworks in building resilient and high performance customer facing applications
- Extensive experience designing SOA services (SOAP & REST) and middleware integration for large distributed enterprise applications
- Significant experience on multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall)
- Prior experience working with various Internet Security protocols (e.g., SSO, SAML, oAuth, CA technology stack, SiteMinder) a big plus
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline
- 2+ years’ experience on authentication frameworks
- Proficiency in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, CXF, XML and Camel
- Expertise in Enterprise Design Patterns, AWS Cloud Frameworks, Release branching patterns, REST Services, Performance engineering/tuning and Security Patterns for Digital channels.