IT Project Manager (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
- Job Title
- IT Project Manager (TS/SCI Clearance Required)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD 21090
- Other Location
IT Project Manager
TS/SCI Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced and highly motivated, Project Manager to track IT projects and manage to completion, but also to provide high level technical administration to include metrics and tracking and transfer of digital media in a forensics environment to support a Department of Defense Customer in Linthicum, MD.
- Serve in a project management role to assist and execute intelligence analyst engagements, manages several concurrent small IT and software development projects through the project lifecycle.
- Will interface with technical groups to track projects and ensure milestones are met and customer requirements are being fully worked through.
- Respond to organizational data calls.
- Will track events and quarterly meetings, provide project planning, and ensure the group is hitting dates for reviews.
- On an occasional or temporary basis, may collect and model business metrics, deliver the Weekly Activity Report, serve as a knowledge manager/product reporter, and perform customer engagement duties.
- Must have 10 years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; 8 years with a Master’s; or 18 years of professional experience without a degree
- Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance (CI Poly preferred)
- 3+ years Project Management experience within an intelligence community environment including managing technical and non-technical projects, developing project documentation using MS Word and PowerPoint
- Must have managed project phases, including developing project documents for requirements gathering and verification, design, development, user acceptance testing, certification and accreditation, deployment, and operations and maintenance phases
- 3+ years of Data Analysis experience using Microsoft Excel and Access – expert level Excel skills
- Pivot table, trending, temporal analysis, forecasting, and cost analysis skills are required
- Slide Master expertise is critical
- The ability to track technical document review drafts and oversee final production of technical documents in accordance with project deadlines
- Experience working in or managing a chain of custody environment
- Must have familiarity with various digital media formats (Hard Drive, Optical Discs, USB flash memory) which will be used to handle in a chain-of-custody style, formalized process to facilitate tracking, transfer and return of said media to originating customer
- Ability to effectively work in diverse team environments, produce deliverables with short lead times, work independently with minimal supervision, and maintain confidentiality of information
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, and has strong written and verbal communications abilities
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- PMP Certification
- IBM Analyst Notebook experience a plus
- Expert level Microsoft PowerPoint skills – can communicate and translate technical and non-technical value proposition into presentation slides – any executive level presentation building is a plus
- Knowledge of the DoD Cyber Crime Center (DC3) capabilities, mission and customer bases;
- Experience with publication and project-related software to include EndNote, Visio, Access, Visual Basic, and Microsoft Project;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Intelligence Studies/Analysis, Information Technology, or Business Administration
- Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS certification(s), Network+, CCNA
- Candidates with CI Poly preferred, but not necessary to start.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @tsscijobs @MDjobs @topsecretjobs #PMP #projectmanager #projectplanning